Monday, February 22, 2010

KKKKKARMA

It's one of those Karma days.
  1. I took my CAT midterm, did the last qtn on excel but had no time to transfer the formulas onto answer sheet and thus, farewell 9 marks out of 25
  2. I took my COYLAW mid term... well it didnt rank up there with CAT on the FUCK MAN SO WASTED scale, but it was still difficult and I don't think I did well for it
  3. After the COYLAW mid term I realized I lost my wallet at the school canteen in between the 2 exams. It is my sky blu ysl muse wallet which my mom bought for my 21st birthday. And in it are precious things like polaroids of Alix when she was a puppy. And a polaroid of my grandparents. And the vintage nautical patch Nadia gave me. AND FUCK THE MOLTON BROWN VOUCHER WORTH $80 THAT MY MOM GAVE ME. Gah. On top of the cash. Srsly (I'm on a rant here but), am I the only living person on earth with a moral standing sufficient enough to not claim things that belong to me especially if it is something like a wallet that contains identification? WHAT IS WRONG WITH U WHO TOOK MY WALLET.
  4. I call Debra to start canceling my cards and she can't hear me. Turns out my relatively new iPhone's mic is spoilt and I will have to go to Paragon to claim the repair warranty.
  5. Needless to say by this time I was in a fuckin bad mood, and took it out on Eugene a lil bit (sry)
  6. Then Esther calls, and tells me I have won in a competition I entered online on bagaholicboy!!! Shure, the Mulburry purse isn't going to me... but there's this innate joy in winning things when you don't expect it.
  7. Eugene puts up with my bullshit and brings me to Haji Lane to buy cyrstals and glue to zhng my phone and we walk around bugis lookin at kool japanese nail art magazines
  8. Eugene sends me to trng and picks me up from trng
  9. My wesc sitar headphones have arrived in the mail from the UK.
End. The roller coaster that is today. Sry for the long post.

No comments: