All of my super fly ladies, t'was super fun v(._.)v
Friday, July 30, 2010
OFF TO B, armed with messy fishtail braids, green contacts, Chanel's Constellation glossimer (multicoloured glitter suspended in a goldy peach nude), and a tropikal body con dress I haven't busted out in a long time.
COME CLAIM UR BDAY DRINK (if there's still some) IF I C U @ B!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Dusty leopard nails, using
- Chanel 509 Paradoxal
- Chanel 493 Jade Rose
- Topshop Cloud
- Mint alabaster swarovskis
Okay I am aware the print looks semi diseased. But nonetheless, a satisfying 1st attempt at leopard. The Chanel colours also turned out LOVELY. It's rly hard to capture their sheen (reddish pink for JR and purple for P) with my half fucked iPhone camera.
p/s: MY RGGH SEIGLE BAL CITY CAME TDY~!~!~!~!~!~! EXCITING.
p/p/s: These violent delights have violent ends, And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume >> code.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
What I wore to catch up lunch with David, my long lost friend fr acjc;
- Vintage sprkl ribbed tank
- Topshop leopard belt
- Topshop skirt
- YSL ring
- Chanel glossimer in Rose Dilemma, blush in Candy
Aft that I bought TWO PAIRS of repettos :o (!!!), visited Debra at Gucci, and caught Sorcerer's Apprentice w Euges before headin hme. I love productive Saturdays. Weekends are like, so precious right now. Tmr is designated flbl day (our 2nd last match of the tourny)... the hours left will prob be spent resting at hme reading my adv theory for driving txtbk, and midnight will mark the official start of BIRTHDAY WEEK. Im turning 23 next friday. Fuck. 21 4 lyfe?
Friday, July 23, 2010
It's here~ Chanel's autumn 2010 collection, the Collection Les Contrastes de Chanel. Dropped by my fav Chanel counter (Robinsons @ Raffles city) with Esther e economist after werk tdy to pick out the ones I wanted. It rly is a lovely vvv wearable collection, alot of coral for the lips and cheek (LUV CORAL) and dark/translucent shades for the nails and eyes. Counter piks;
- Joues Contraste blush in 13 Candy, a lovely lovely peach with a pinkish veil. Kind of like a bronzer. Candy is not LE, but the LE shades just didn't do it for me. I wasn't sold on Pink Explosion, which imo was quite a typical soft pink blush. What I rly love abt all JCs though, is the impeccable wild rose scent!! I'm going to be snortin this.
- Glossimer in 144 Rose Dilemma. ZOMG fell in love with this IMMEDIATELY. The perfect pink, striking the balance between a pop and soft shade, with flecks of purplish blu and silver throughout that flawless formula. I die. It goes on krzly nice on its own, or creates an insane halo effect over other lip colours.
- Le Vernis in 509 Paradoxal (grey with a vivid purple sheen) and 493 Jade Rose (nude with a purplish pink sheen). Both appear to be shimmers.
Srsly, nothing quite gets my make up heart going like Chanel. MAD LUV.
p/s: sry for the shitty iphone piks.