Saturday, April 10, 2010

HEAR YE, DUAL NEWS UPDATE

rosettastoned
  • News 1: My first exam is tmr, and i'm SO DAYMN UNPREPARED. I haven't finished doing the readings but my brain is too saturated to take in anymore, so I guess I'm going to bed.
  • News 2: 2 interviews lined up that makes the current job search not that bleak (though I guess the old saying of counting your chickens before they hatch should apply). Both of them are for mgmt trainee positions, the first company is Terrapinn, an events mgmt co. The second is for Uniqlo (IKR EGGCITES)!!!@@#!@@
Thus the theme for the following weeks is as follows;

FUCK UPS ARE FORBIDDEN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GOT UNIQLO!! I assume debs too? :D ALL THE BEST SWEETIE!!! YAY!!! \ ( ^ A ^ ) /

egg-icted eggster

Denise said...

:>>>> just pray tt i dnt fuck up, which i somehow always do, ugh.