Wednesday, April 7, 2010

GURREN LAGANN

Something Else dress, Vtg check shirt + speks, YSL tribtoos

Today I had my last class... :((( or :))) ? I can't rly decide. There was a weird moment whn the prof went like "so who's graduating this sem?", and Debra and I were the only ones to raise our hands. "Give them a hand!" the prof said, and everyone applauded. AWK-WARD-U-GUYZ. One more week of exams, and I'll be done with SMU. I definitely will not miss the stress and endless work... but I'll miss everything else. Tbh, as of now it is more :((( than :))).

Anw, I'm especially proud of my make up skillz tdy, so if anyone is interested this is what I used
  • Chanel mat lumiere foundation in Aurore
  • Chanel eye smoothing & rejuvenating concealer in Beige
  • Chanel Glossimer in Jupiter
  • YSL touche eclat in no. 2
  • MAC fluidline gel liner in blacktrack
  • MAC starflash eyeshadows in Strike A Pose & Fashion
  • MAC powerpoint eyepencil in Light As Air & Navy Stain
OFF TO DO MY NEGOTIATION 4 BIZ RESEARCH PAPER & QUIZ READINGS, bye.

2 comments:

cHeRyL said...

hey :)

happened to come across your awesome blog and saw yougot your hands on the something else dress ! btw where did you get it ?

thank you thank you !


cheryldoggy@hotmail.com
orhnee.blogspot.com

Denise said...

I got it from Urban Outfitters when I was in London last year! i *think* it was available on the UO website, not sure if it still is.. u can go check :) HOPE U FIND IT!

Denise