Got around to checkin out Topshop Make Up tt launched here a few days back~ What I rly luv abt Topshop's make up line are the hipster colours and beyond kute packaging... Naturally I was super super excited about the nail lacquers. I'm not sure if all the colours were on shelf, but my picks were
- Bee's Knees: Pastel yellow (creme)
- Stolen Sapphires: Cobalt (creme)
- Voltage: Black blue, a very dark ink with no royal undertones (creme)
- Gypsy Night: Smoky jelly with holographic particles (sprkl)
- Cloud: Grey (slight pearl)
I swatched them on Alexandro soon after and I'm rly quite pleased with the formula... Only Bee's Knee's had slight formulation issues- streaky, but solvable in 2 or 3 coats. Will def be going baq to the counter to check out moar of the colours!~!~ Other than the nail polish, I got a lip polish in Coral, that I alr love and will prob get it in either Cherry Picker or Rhubarb next! The lip polish has a tiny tiny mirror on the inside of the lid so u don't hv to whip out a mirror or go to the loo to apply it... Also got a free bag. PSYCHE.