Sunday, June 27, 2010

NOUGHT


Eugene brought me out to dinner tdy after my weekly Floorball match... I thought I'd post piks since
  • I was wearing slight make up (MAC ppt liner in Prussian, MAC pearlglide in Spare Change, Chanel Glossimer in Bikini Peach, NARS blush in Orgasm),
  • I was wearing 2 of my favourite things (vintage tie dye semi crop top and cut off denims)
  • my tattoo had kind of healed up (invert it in your mind, it reads "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves.", sort of like my life philosophy and an attempt at existentialism bolstered by a cosmic reference. For those interested it's actually a quote from Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar) and
  • the food was relatively good (we ate at this place called Badoque, the seafood aglio olio was certainly yum).
p/s: stringy hair because I just showered~

No comments: