Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HAT W E FUR

UO faux fur russian hat, vintage check blouse, Cheap Mondays, Minnetonka moccasins (that have braved the london rain) 

I know it's Fall and by right we are supposed to be gearin towards darker "fall colours" but I still hold this affinity for the pretty pastels. ANW. Was searchin high and low for a suitable russian hat like this one. A pity all the vintage ones didn't fit, they were all too small (is my head that big o.O So I was so glad to find this at UO even though it was abit pricey ._.  

Last 2 picts are of the little london buys that I'm using: antique victorian butterfly wing necklace (that's supposed to be >100yrs old!! That's what the 'witch' at the portobello mkt told me anw), NARS eyeliner stylo in blk, NARS duo eyeshadow in Windstar, Illamasqua lipstick in Over and Lush ROR butter cream (which smells GORGX). That's a hell lot of pink, I know. And I'm not a very pink person (but I seem to be in love with rose scents esp. recently but I can't shake off the old women stereotype associated with like rose powder).

It's 3:10am france time. I should prob start headin to bed. Musee visit tmr!

No comments: