Wednesday, May 13, 2009

That's a hoot and a holler

Miss Me stud vest, Topshop slouch t, Vtg CKJ slouch denim cutoffs, Steve Madden sandals

These CKJ cutoffs were a gem of a find! Luv the fadey wash, the random distressed holes and slouchy fit. It reminds of the blue versh of these topshop acid wash shorts but just not so buttcheeky (I know becos I own the black one, gah!).

I'm goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time,
(Kyle + Stan) Friendly faces everwhere humble folks without temptation,
I'm goin' down to South Park gonna leave my woes behind,
(Cartman) Ample Parking Day or Night, people spouting, "Howdy, Neighbor"
I'm headin' down to South Park gonna see if I can't unwind,
(Kenny) I like girls with big vagina, I like girls with big fat titties
So come on down to South Park, and meet some friends of mine.

Kenny is feckin hilarious, and yes, I'm goin' down to South Park. 

No comments: