One of the best dinners ever, kinda had all my favourite types of food in one sitting! Approx. $70 for a 7 crse jap-fusion meal, crazy good service, free flow of lychee(?) wheatish hot japanese tea.
- Starter platter- a hunk of scallop with asparagus foam, fois gras and smoke salmon with whip cream.
- (non alcoholic) Sour plum shots.
- Sashimi platter. I hate the ebi sashimi cos the taste is too strong and the meat too mushy, so the waiter offered to fry it for me, and served it with the yummiest truffle mash potato.
- Truffle chawanmushi which was just insaneeee. Love love love truffles.
- Crab bisque soup cappuccino style.
- Cod steak on a bed of truffle mash for my main (was mad full by this time).
- Warm chocolate cake for dessert.
- Post dinner rose lemon tea.
CANT W8 TO GO BAQ :) WORTH IT, RIGHT?! Bringing my parents here to celebr8 my job promotion for shure.