So on Saturday we celebrated Yarn Barn's 23rd. With this grp I somehow always go places I've nv been before and this time it was Nando's for Dinner and Lily Pub (this KTV plc) for drunken KTV... A pretty memorable night headlined by pissed drunk yarn, a free bottle of macallan, an old (is gold?) lesbian, out of tune airplane teenage dreaming and shisha... good times~
Sunday, September 26, 2010
A lazer collective from Avalon night 2. So Deb and I went at like around 11pm? And apparently Empire of the Sun played at 9 plus so we totally missed that. What a bummer. We did catch Make The Girl Dance which was super damn super awesome and I actually preferred their set to Chemical Brothers'. Overall it was a fun twin d8 nite, but prob not worth the 75 we paid? But still. Lazers to make up for that.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Alix the beast of the night, girl's nite @ Overeasy and Fash, Arab street puffin w e guyz, Shanghai Dolly w e Tengs, and John's awesome cheese mushrooms at his awesome cookout.
p/s: using red iso100 lomo film (thanks conspuff, muax) + 2 way vista camera
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Navy Nautical Nails;
- Chanel 159 Fire
- OPI Yogata Get This Blue
- Random nail pens via Ebay
Drawing the right hand was particularly hard. Im not as ambidextrous as expected of myself so I had Eugene to finish up for me.
Rly (x1,000,000,000,000,000) want to open up a nail bar/parlour. Would you go? I've got this phantasmagorical hippie galactic aquatic fluorescent cosmic wonderland in mind but. Just a thought. Not like I have $capital.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
- Jap dinner @ cuppage with Jas
- Shisha @ Arab w the guys
- Shanghai Dolly with Teng
- Cookout @ J's (awesome portobello cheese mushrooms, grilled veggies + risotto)
- liquor cranium games and 1, 2, 3 ~REVERSE~ and whiskey shot penalty
- Butter... we originally wanted to go to Stereolab for Little Boots but detoured to B in the end
- where within the first few mins of arrival I dash berlined to the toilet to pon the floor with risotto
- Piks from the night;
- Fried Rice Paradise (which rly was quite funny) w Ess
- SMU BBQ @ Lauren's plc
- Sleep catch up, nail painting and self declared NUA day.
My Hari Raya was pretty damn awesome. WAS YOURS?